Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertically Challenged

A Club... A Family... A Way of Life... Period.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?

Go down 
+3
titty
vc-keith
milehigh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
milehigh
Prospect
Prospect

Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? Empty
PostSubject: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 am

I may be relocating to Tally. Id like to get back into VC but in a different location and this could be the ticket.
Back to top Go down
vc-keith
Prospect
Prospect
vc-keith

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm

im in fwb its like 3hrs away but theres a lake city chapter thats like 1hr away
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm

the chapter up there is only diamond jim sam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azvcprez
milehigh
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 pm

No shit titty, I don't recall asking about the abismal norcal chapter. I believe this thread is about Northern Florida.
Thanks for reading before replying.
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:24 am

no need to act like a fucking pecker head. you were also talking about coming back to vc i was giving you another option if you didn't move or if you wanted back in before you moved. there was no reason for a smartass remark back you could have simply said cool thanks or i heard that or something along those lines not be a complete dick and have an attitude like i fucked ur sister or something. and I did read the thread before i said anything so fuck you.
Back to top Go down
milehigh
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 am

lol sooo uptight still.

I know whos left here, i still talk to people. I dont want back in over here but if i move i probably want to join in.
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 am

thats cool just no need for the additude..... im not up tight just dont like people running their mouth
Back to top Go down
milehigh
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 am

titty wrote:
thats cool just no need for the additude..... im not up tight just dont like people running their mouth
well, deal with it. I wanted the info asked, not unnecessary info.
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 am

well you got extra info on a forum your not even a club member of anymore...... so deal with it
Back to top Go down
pudd
Prospect
Prospect
pudd

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

titty your a fuckin prick why you always gotta be acting like you are god or something
Back to top Go down
vc-keith
Prospect
Prospect
vc-keith

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

lol come on man all i got to say is we doing it big over here step your game up son lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Donnie VC
Prospect
Prospect
Donnie VC

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey how things going Sam? Whats taken you to Florida if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
milehigh
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 am

been unemployed since May and have nothing going on.
Back to top Go down
vc lenny
Prospect
Prospect
vc lenny

PostSubject: vc of lake city fl   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey this is vc lenny im the prez of the lake city fl chapter if u would like to talk to me about this chapter you can call me at 386-754-7240 or get me on my space or hotridesmag.com ok later vc 4 life
Back to top Go down
REEVES
Prospect
Prospect
REEVES

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 pm

First you may have to suck off the KING OF FLORIDA! king -but, if you pass the test....there may be a good long future for you....

Bwahahahahahahaha. Let me know when you get here. I am offically the fuckin man round here. affraid
Back to top Go down
milehigh
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am

REEVES wrote:
First you may have to suck off the KING OF FLORIDA! king -but, if you pass the test....there may be a good long future for you....

Bwahahahahahahaha. Let me know when you get here. I am offically the fuckin man round here. affraid

that scares me more than you know! cyclops cyclops Ill let you know if i go permanently over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?   Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nearest Chapter near Tallahassee FL?
Page 1 of 1