Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertically Challenged

A Club... A Family... A Way of Life... Period.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

found a vc website

Go down 
+10
Phat Bill NYC
DarkCyde
Airbagged6
Dymond JimĀ®
Donnie VC
vc-keith
titty
NIGHTMARE73
BDYDRPT
pudd
14 posters
AuthorMessage
pudd
Prospect
Prospect
pudd

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

does anyone know about it www.verticallychallenged.us
Back to top Go down
BDYDRPT
Prospect
Prospect
BDYDRPT

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 am

dang sure didnt
Back to top Go down
NIGHTMARE73
Admin
NIGHTMARE73

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 am

I KNEW ABOUT IT ! THE GUYS UP THERE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR A WHILE NOW!! NICE JOB !
Back to top Go down
BDYDRPT
Prospect
Prospect
BDYDRPT

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

I REGISTERED, HAHA
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

good find pudd i registered too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azvcprez
vc-keith
Prospect
Prospect
vc-keith

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

lol no one is on there y would we need 2 froms
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 pm

its the website
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azvcprez
Donnie VC
Prospect
Prospect
Donnie VC

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 pm

I thought it was a test site made by somebody. I will ask around to a few people to see who it is. Why is there a S-10 feature in another language on there if in fact it is ours?
Back to top Go down
Dymond JimĀ®
Prospect
Prospect
Dymond JimĀ®

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 am

Donnie VC wrote:
I thought it was a test site made by somebody. I will ask around to a few people to see who it is. Why is there a S-10 feature in another language on there if in fact it is ours?

no shit,looks like German to me...
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 am

That is a site a friend of the NYC chapter has been working on. Those rolling shots are from my car riding to grounded 4 life show.

I MEAN IT DONT TAKE THAT LONG TO BUILD A SITE SO US HERE IN THE NORTHEAST ARE TRYING TO MAKE ONE OURSELVES. PAYED FOR OUR CHAPTER BACK IN LIKE FEB AND STILL NO WEBSITE.

Last edited by Airbagged6 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkCyde
Prospect
Prospect
DarkCyde

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 am

yea the guys been working on this for awhile we were talking about it at carlisle i registered
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vcdarkcyde
vc-keith
Prospect
Prospect
vc-keith

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

i thenk there needs to be just one site dont need 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
Phat Bill NYC
Prospect
Prospect
Phat Bill NYC

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm

hey my friend made this site as a test the domain is ours if you would like to see this site running i would like to hear what people think... I think weve been sittin on this for too long and i think we need a good site to show what we are what we do and all that other cool stuff lemme know what you think if not me talk to matt the ny chapter vp later
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatbill
Blazinfnestyle
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm

there will be just one site.... this one is supposed to be temporary. the verticallychallenged.us site is still in the test stages and i havent gotten a final ok as to whether or not this is going to be "our" site or not... guys let me know what you think. we all need to decide on this together as a club. also if we are going to use this as our site, i need alot of info still. i need regionals to give me a full list of chapters in their areas so we can once again have a functional club map, i need pics and descriptions of feature/trophy, and under construction trucks, i need names of current members, rides and what chapter they aRe associated with.. i wanna do this right the first time.. no bullshit. WE NEED TO BE SEEN ON THE MAP AND SHOW EVERYONE WHAT WE AS A FAMILY ARE ALL ABOUT!!!! I WANT TO HAVE ALL THE GOOD SHIT WE HAD ON THE ORIGINAL SITE AND TONS MORE. LETS VOTE ON THIS GUYS AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP.
Back to top Go down
vc-keith
Prospect
Prospect
vc-keith

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 am

man that what im talking about son
Back to top Go down
REEVES
Prospect
Prospect
REEVES

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 pm

WTF!?!....ok is that the site or not?

DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Lets all chip in and help, or fuck off like we always do, and let it die were it is.
Back to top Go down
Blazinfnestyle
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm

like i said.. we go tired of not having a site or answers so we started working on this. if you guys want it to be our site and if salas ok's it then we'e good to go and we'll get it finished. anyone with any questions or comments on it, feel free to get in touch with me. onesikwhiteboy@aim.com or call/text me 732-543-6026
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 pm

how about the money thats been collected from the 12 so chapters that payed their $25 get passed onto greg NYC to make this website the shit. That will help her build it maintain it etc.
Back to top Go down
Blazinfnestyle
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Airbagged6 wrote:
how about the money thats been collected from the 12 so chapters that payed their $25 get passed onto greg NYC to make this website the shit. That will help her build it maintain it etc.
help her buld it? is that your way of calling greg a bitch? lol
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:34 pm

haha nope just typed too fast thats all.
Back to top Go down
bagged02jetta
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm

that site looks like a good start. never seen the site salas has been getting worked on tho
Back to top Go down
Blazinfnestyle
Prospect
Prospect

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 pm

I just added you
Back to top Go down
Nislo
Prospect
Prospect
Nislo

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 pm

VC of Rolla/Mid-MO is here! VC of Nyc clued me in about this forum and the site they've been working on. Well like everyone else said there just needs to be one site. We either need to get the money the chapters paid over to the NYC guys to help finish that site and make it badass or we need to get something up. Communication to all throughout the chapters up this way has slowed to a hault and not very many of us know what is going on. just my .02
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

found a vc website Empty
PostSubject: Re: found a vc website   found a vc website Empty

Back to top Go down

found a vc website
Page 1 of 1