Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertically Challenged

A Club... A Family... A Way of Life... Period.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok here we go

Go down 
+5
bagged02jetta
WHATABURGER
NIGHTMARE73
titty
Sapphire
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire
Prospect
Prospect
Sapphire

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Ok some thing have come up here recentaly in Oklahoma that have changed in my life and well it may affect where I go from here. I sold the sunfire to pay off some debt and trying to turn my life back around. Im currently in college and trying to get that acomplished too. Alot of you dont know I lost my father 3 years ago and made some very bad decisions when that happened and completly decided to say fuck life period. Then I was introdusced to VC and it made me feel like i had somewhere to go where no one judged me and no one cared about my past. And i loved that cause it was the family that I had lost due to my father passing. But in the past few weeks i have decided that its time to get one my credit straight and my finances straight. Time to do the Adult thing. LOL. So I do have an 86 s-10 that I plan on building it was my dads. But it may be a while till I can afford to be doing things to it. Ive got to start focusing on getting things together. I dont want to leave the club but I dont see there being another option. So im basically posting this to get ideas and what you guys think i should do Or what even Salas and Panova think I should do since they are the founders. I love you all. And I will be at Slamily. And in no way should this affect Eric's place in the club he has every intention of staying in. We just may be showing his truck together for a while untill I get my life straight. Anyway as it stand i think it might be best if i leave but Again wanted input on here first!

Love Always Krista
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:30 pm

we are a family and we stick together there is no reson for u to leave you do what you gotta do. no need to step down or change anything girl just take care of business
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azvcprez
Sapphire
Prospect
Prospect
Sapphire

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 pm

titty wrote:
we are a family and we stick together there is no reson for u to leave you do what you gotta do. no need to step down or change anything girl just take care of business

Thank you Titty I appreciate your feedback. Anyone else have anything to say about this matter?
Back to top Go down
NIGHTMARE73
Admin
NIGHTMARE73

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 pm

WELL BABE ,,,,WHERE DO I START??? OK LET ME START WITH THIS.... YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! YOUR WITH FAMILY AND THATS WHERE YOU BELONG, MAINLY IN TIMES LIKE THIS WHEN YOU NEED US THE MOST ! I THINK ITS PRETTY BAD ASS THAT YOUR GOING TO BUILD YOUR DADS S10!! HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES IM SURE YOU WILL GET IT DONE AND THATS WHAT MATTERS ! CONGRATS ON DOING THE GROWN UP THING, TELL ME HOW IT FEELS, CAUSE ILL NEVER KNOW ! LOL
Back to top Go down
WHATABURGER
Admin
WHATABURGER

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:38 pm

allright Krista you got my attention I am driving up Friday night, I will see you this weekend... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Prospect
Prospect
Sapphire

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Sweet Im off Saturday I need to relax been way to stressed lately LMAO thanks guys i needed that! I love you all
Back to top Go down
bagged02jetta
Prospect
Prospect

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

im with every one else..
Back to top Go down
SCOOTCH
Prospect
Prospect
SCOOTCH

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm

im with everyone too. keep ur head up and things will be better. notthing in life is ever easy and even tho sometimes it feels easiest to give up but you gotta "keep on truckin"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/scootch1984
TRUK-WERKS
Prospect
Prospect
TRUK-WERKS

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 am

as reappointed VP of the SWOK chapter i will say Krista is not going anywhere she is an important part of our family. she talked with us at our last meeting and we were all in agreement that she stays. we have no issues with her selling her car. hell i had problems of my own but did what i had and am fully recommitted to making our chapter one of the best. so show your support and let her know we all love and respect her.
Back to top Go down
1lowdime
Prospect
Prospect
1lowdime

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:54 pm

i think u should stay to. families dont break up they just get stronger. VC is for life
Back to top Go down
Jongoddi
Prospect
Prospect
Jongoddi

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Im stressin the same thing the rest of the family stressing!! stay here, stay with us, let us be ur rock in ur hard times!!
Back to top Go down
http:// myspace.com/jongoddi
Sponsored content

Ok here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok here we go   Ok here we go Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok here we go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vertically Challenged :: THE LOUNGE :: GENERAL NONSENSE-
Jump to: