Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertically Challenged

A Club... A Family... A Way of Life... Period.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vc logos done by dirty taco industries

Go down 
+5
Gregg
Airbagged6
theRapist
NIGHTMARE73
titty
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

POST UP YOUR BANNER SIZES AND PRICES HOMIE SO WE ALL CAN GET READY TO BACK U UP ON SALES LOL
Back to top Go down
titty
Prospect
Prospect
titty

PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 am

ok right now for a 1 sided 33" x 6 foot white banner with groomets in it and a skull flame logo that is between 42" and 60" in length your looking at 75 bucks and to do both sides 100. that includes the banner free shipping the logos and chapters on the banner. back me up i need the work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azvcprez
saint
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey titty can you do prospect logos too?? Our guy up here that did our shirts and our stickers just went outta business so now we are trying to find someone to do it but I rather have someone from the club do it, they treat it with more respect and are a lil more understanding as to what needs to be done. The guy we were going thru it took him like 3 months for us to get our shirts. If you can send me you contact info so we can start ordering. and if you have pics of everything you do send those too so our guys can see what they are ordering. Thanks ma I apperciate it. vcsaint69@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 pm

his number is right in his signature. he is doing NYC chapters logos right now and shirts should have them by the end of this week and were post up pics when we put them on our rides. And get your whole chapter over onto the new site damn it lol
Back to top Go down
Double G VC
Prospect
Prospect
Double G VC

PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 pm

titty wrote:
how big and what do u want on it

HAHA, that's what she said!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garagegorilla
Dymond Jim®
Prospect
Prospect
Dymond Jim®

PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:13 am

well if I had a camera I would put the pics up of my new logo that titty made... vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 Smiley-angry032

that skull logo is fuckin sic... vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 Smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vc logos done by dirty taco industries   vc logos done by dirty taco industries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

vc logos done by dirty taco industries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vertically Challenged :: THE LOUNGE :: GENERAL NONSENSE-
Jump to: