Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Hey Welcome back Now login Dammnit!!!!!!
Vertically Challenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertically Challenged

A Club... A Family... A Way of Life... Period.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE

Go down 
+3
LUMPY
theRapist
Airbagged6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE Empty
PostSubject: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm

$875 FREE SHIPPING
CHAPMAN UNIVERSAL AIR STRUT KIT FOR FRONT AND BACK
--------------------------------------------------------------------
$1050 FREE SHIPPING
MCPHERSON UNIVERSAL KIT FOR FRONT AND BACK

EMAIL: BEEFCAKECUSTOMS@VERIZON.NET
Back to top Go down
theRapist
Prospect
Prospect
theRapist

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 pm

yah ive popped like 2 of those already in the front...i still have them in use..but im replacing the front with a different brand cuz it has a hard time holding weight from a civic...
Back to top Go down
LUMPY
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 pm

you could make that mac strut kit cheaper by using chapman rears since you dont need mac struts in the rear
dont know why airlift even makes them rears dont need to pivot
Back to top Go down
bagged02jetta
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

iv got the easy street mac fronts and they are pos's. iv had 2 fuck up and thats with the "bullet proof" redesigned set.. im going adjustable coil overs and ua coil over bags from now on for any thing with struts.. if you can get me a set of bare front hk coil overs let me know price on a 02 jetta
Back to top Go down
BDYDRPT
Prospect
Prospect
BDYDRPT

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 pm

on my old cavalier, we custom built my bag setup, cut the spring perches off the strut, completely smooth, got the universal air airbags and they came with bag perches to weld to the strut, so we drilled a small hole in the strut to drain the strut oil, welded everything up, bolted bags down, hard copper line from the tank to the bags, and the front had a about a foot to foot and a half of regular line for turning, never had a problem
Back to top Go down
bagged02jetta
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 pm

yeah thats one way to do it. on the vw's the adjustable coil overs let you go as low as the oil pan will let ya. the height of the stock/lowered vs coil overs is about 2" and that 2" is what it takes to la oil pan.. now i just know this is what its going to take on the dubs
Back to top Go down
BDYDRPT
Prospect
Prospect
BDYDRPT

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 am

dang, oil pan, i would be pretty cautious about layin that out when you drivin around, haha
Back to top Go down
bagged02jetta
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:55 pm

yeah iv already tagged the pan once already and not even that low with the easy streets. once i get it that way ill be adding a skid plate for sure
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 am

I ONLY CARRY EIBACH AND TEIN PRODUCTS IN THE SPRING AND COILOVER DEPARTMENT. IF YOU LIKE THOSE LET ME KNOW. I CAN GET THE AERO BAG AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
REEVES
Prospect
Prospect
REEVES

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

What do you have for a FORD EDGE (not the Ranger, the EDGE)....I have a friend, and future VC member that wants to bag one with rims and shit... another Reeves, (what do you think I should do....then do whatever they want half way through the build) jobs.
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 pm

let me know what all kinda suspension is on it. First time I have came across a EDGE not sure what suspension they run on them I will do some research and get back to you tomorrow hopefully.
Back to top Go down
REEVES
Prospect
Prospect
REEVES

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 pm

I haven't heard from him yet....so?
Back to top Go down
Airbagged6
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 pm

still doing research aint found much so far on that crossover suv type thingy lol.
Back to top Go down
kustomskidd
Prospect
Prospect
kustomskidd

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:24 pm

201 Ford Edge Suspension:

Strut front suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs, multi-link rear suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE   UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE Empty

Back to top Go down

UNIVERSAL AIR STRUTS SALE
Page 1 of 1